Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries. Our Mission is to change people’s lives by providing the best business opportunity in direct selling and the best nutrition and weight-management products in the world.
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
The Manufacturing Technician I will be responsible for a variety of processing duties according to batch record and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) in the manufacturing department including but not limited to weighing, granulation, compression, blending and coating.
- Report process or equipment problems to supervisor, perform minor or basic troubleshooting.
- Ensure batch records equipment log books and other relevant records are current.
- Set-up and operate equipment for processing operations.
- Clean and maintain processing rooms and equipment.
- Monitor process and equipment and make necessary adjustments to maintain batch record specifications.
- Monitor product quality.
- Follow established department GMP’s, SOP’s and batch records.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including safety rules and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Lead.