The Manufacturing Technician I will be responsible for a variety of processing duties according to batch record and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) in the manufacturing department including but not limited to weighing, granulation, compression, blending and coating.
HOW YOU WOULD CONTRIBUTE:
- Report process or equipment problems to supervisor, perform minor or basic troubleshooting.
- Ensure batch records equipment log books and other relevant records are current.
- Set-up and operate equipment for processing operations.
- Clean and maintain processing rooms and equipment.
- Monitor process and equipment and make necessary adjustments to maintain batch record specifications.
- Monitor product quality.
- Follow established department GMP's, SOP's and batch records.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including safety rules and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Lead.