POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
The Pickline Replenisher will be expected to accurately replenish pick line product flow locations to assure continual product availability for pick/pack operation. Additionally, this role will determine pick-line items to be replenished based on daily sales velocity to ensure availability for pick/pack operation as well as accurately record products transferred within the warehouse and provide real-time update to the inventory management system with the use of the radio frequency bar coding system.
DETAILED INVENTORY RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES:
- Ensure reports are processed and reviewed in a timely manner.
- Ensure items are stocked correctly in their designated pick line location according to the appropriate selling unit of measure with zero errors.
- Ability to operate Forklift safely.
- Assist with cycle counts and physical inventory processes in accordance with set counting schedules and accurately record counts and report any variances found during count process.
- Enter timely and accurate inventory transfers, via data entry devices (RF units, bar code scanners)
- Report inventory discrepancies to Inventory Control Department immediately for research and correction.
DETAILED REPLENISHER/SHIPPING RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES:
- Ensure items are stocked in the correct pick line location.
- Ability to safely operate the electric pallet jack.
- Responsible to use Cirrus replenishment unit to make sure that all physical transfers are accurately made in the system, including item, lot, revision, and quantity.
- Maintain hardware in good condition.
- Communicate with Lead and Supervisor all necessary job-related information.
- Assist in all areas of the department as necessary.
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining a safe, organized work area.
- Maintain a productivity rate based on standards set be DC Management.
- Responsible for maintaining timekeeping policy, including bringing time clock badge daily.
- Perform other duties as assigned.