POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
To select Herbalife salable items for Distributor and Employee orders using POD, Pick-To-Light and Pick-To-Voice display systems. To place the items in an orderly fashion, following packing guidelines to ensure maximum protection for these items.
- Responsible for quality product placement based on DC guidelines.
- Responsible to backorder items during the picking process.
- Must be able to process manual orders as needed.
- Required to sustain picking accuracy based on standards established by Distribution Center management.
- Organize, clean and prepare the picking line to ensure all required components are available to start daily activities within assigned area.
- Advise the Lead or Supervisor of any job-related components needed for the day.
- Regularly assist in all areas of the department, for example: packing, box making, and product release.
- Responsible in assisting in maintaining all department hardware in good working condition and appearance.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work area.
- Maintain a productivity rate based on the standards established by DC management.
- Responsible for maintaining timekeeping policy, for example: bring employee badge daily to clock in/out, notify supervisor immediately of any badge issues.
- Responsible to 2-D scan all designated items.
- Responsible to scan barcodes for local shortages when items run low in pods.
- Perform other duties as assigned.